Thursday 30 December 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 83 Thank You

Good Morning, I do hope you All had a good christmas, I got lots of new crafting goodies so I was very happy with my gifts, Now to this weeks Challenge, this week we want to see your Thank you cards, we also have made some changes, and from this week we will also be having a top 3 as well as a winner.
our sponsor for this week is http://www.craftobsessions.co.uk/
the prize is a £10.00 gift voucher to spend in there on line store, they also have a big sale at the moment so  its well worth popping over there for a visit.
I do hope you will be joining in with us this week, I look forward to seeing your Thank you cards.
Kevin xx

12 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely fresh looking card, very pretty after all the Christmas cards :o)
Jackie xx

Maureen said...

lovely card, love the colour choice!

Netty said...

Hi Kev, thank you for you kind comments on my Altered paperback, and yes Texture Paste is a great crafting medium, so well worth looking at.
Love your beautiful thank you card.
Happy New Year Kev, Annette x

Hilly's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and the design xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Kevin lovely fresh colours to.xxx

Mervi said...

So sweet card, beautiful soft colours!

I'm now your 100th follower, let's party that!
Please welcome to see my blog as well,
happy new year greetings from Finland,-))m

tilly said...

Lovely card Kevin, strange seeing colours other thn Christmas! lol
Tilly x

sandra's crafty corner said...

very nice kevin, happy new year from a fellow trimmie (mummy of two) xxx

Stephanie said...

Great card Kevin! Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

Leanne said...

Arrived here via Feline Playful. Your card are lovely. Happy Crafting 2011!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

What great cards! I am a new follower, I came over from Feline playful.. hope you stop by my blog too.

Carole of Brum said...

Beautiful card, Kevin, such pretty colours make a change from all the Christmas cards we've seen recently. CoB